Sunday, September 22, 2013

Jtune: Living like there's no tomorrow

I'm sleepy. But I'm not even up for 12 hours yet, so here I am blogging.

So... Prelims are over!!!!
But I'm still going to the library later HAHA.

Anyway, I was on Youtube listening to the latest hits (The Fox, We Can't Stop) and some random ones (Maroon 5, Christine Grimmie, Tiffany Alvord, Kurt Hugo) and hellzxc, I'm having a really bad headache from hearing the heavy beats. Dafuqqqqq I guess I'm not cut out for pop songs ohwellzxc. Shall stick to my playlist that has music with piano as the sole instrumental HAHA I have a very peaceful soul ^^

In case you are wondering what movies I watched recently... How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days/ Material Girls/ What Happens in Vegas. All three are bad, especially the last. Don't waste your time watching them lololol. You can watch Ghost Adventures if you are really bored!!!!!! That's one bloody scarily good paranormal documentary. Alternatively, you can read this list of Why Parents Shouldn't Be Allowed To Text here. It's really funny, I swear HAHAHAHA

So... Friday was Tessa's birthday and after numerous attempts to give her a surprise, we finally succeeded!!! I'll....... write about this in one standalone post some time next week okayzxc. Hahahahaha who am I kidding. My own birthday post isn't even up yet O.O
Here's an unedited photo (my favourite one, though) because I'm too lazy to do anything now lolololol.

Goodnights ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment