Saturday, October 5, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!!! 十八岁了!!!


 It has been a month (and a day) since I turned 18, and time really flies!!!! I felt like I just celebrated my birthday yesterday LOL. It seriously doesn't feel like A's are less than a month awayyyyyy.

So... the 4th of September this year was awesomezxc like every other year =D Okay, maybe more awesomezxc because I celebrated my birthday with five different groups (Family, Class, Climbing Team, Councillors and JZ) who really mean alot to me and I'm grateful to every single person (': 谢谢你们!!!

Lolololol here's a really short post on how I spent my birthday with my family and JZ!! The other celebrations will be up after I managed to hunt all the photos down.

Ohohohoh and if you've realised, I'm no longer uploading photos on Facebook anymore!!! My last album was in... July? That's really a long time ago O.O Hahaha reason being I'm feel better uploading the photos here, since Blogger wouldn't wash out all the photos I've uploaded (I still have all the photos from my P6/Secondary 1 blog!!!) and for all I know, Facebook might very well crash one day and all the photos will disappear for good.

Birthday celebrations with family have pretty much been the same since I was born, with the usual superzxc-filling steamboat dinner and a simple cake! :)
The rainbow-pastel box for the cake was really prettyyyyyy ^^
FRUIT CAKE!!!! The best most non-chocolatey cake ^^ (I dislike chocolate cakes because it's soooo sweet!!)
Free paper plates and forks were provided!!! :O
I'M FINALLY 18 AND WILD WOOOHOOOO.
My face looks so round like an O!!! HAHA but it's alright, I like how happy I look ^^
Guess what I wished forrrrrrrr!!!
.
.
.
.
.
Errr to be honest... at this point in time, I have long forgotten what I wished for HAHAHA. Well, it sucks to have bad memory.
Blowing candles are possibly the 最好玩 part of cake-cutting ^^ I don't know, it feels like a moment of pure bliss and hohoho I'm reborn all over again LOL
Last photo before I went to meet JZ!!

JZ (Johnson, Zijing) are probably the closest guy friends I ever had in my entire life because well, I don't really interact with guys much HAHA. Even though we were classmates in Primary school, we only got closer after the O's period. Friendship really works in the weirdest ways hahahaha.

Anyway, we made a pact last year to meet each other on my birthday every year to have our favourite HTHT sessions. So this year, we met up again and happy me got to spend the last few minutes of my Princess Day with them ^^

We bitched.

We gossiped.

And started being retarded...
(Johnson) "Because ruffling through my hair is the hot me"
(Me) "I have no idea what to do."
(Zijing) .... realises that we're doing 十连拍 only after the 8th shot.

LOOK AT JOHNSON ROLL OUT OF THE FRAME LOLOLOL
HAHAHA I LOVE MY RETARDED GAY BUDDIESSSS.

They are two of the few people who have seen almost every side of me (in the past 8 years), accepted whatsoever nonsense I've spouted, joined me in my everyday crazy stunts, always giving in to me and yeah, two of the few people I'll ever do 十连拍s with.

Hohoho you know, I dislike taking 十连拍s generally, unless I'm super comfortable around whoever is there. And changing facial expressions is such a chore... -___- So if I ever suggest/agree to take 十连拍s, GOOD FOR YOU HAHAHA.

So yeah, THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR WISHES OR WHATSOEVER =D

Have a good weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment