Sunday, February 9, 2014

First Week of Work | Post-As Dates [Part III: Sentosa with Poopz]

Hello guys!!!!!

It's been two long ass weeks since I long blogged, omgz. I blame it on my job ):

Two weekends ago, I was studying for my two-days long role-play tests.
I felt like I was back to school all over again, only now the trainer and classroom is probably a hundred times better.

If you haven't already known, I'm working as a call agent at a government call center and it has been pretty good so far. Met Jeslyn (fellow PPK gang member) and we had been really goody-good friends ever since. ^^ Everyone (batch mates, colleagues, managers) is really helpful and nice!!!!! Even the pay is good $.$

Now that I am done with those tests, I'm officially live (our term for answering calls) woohooz.
Hahaha I'm enjoying myself quite a bit, but at the same time, I'm losing interest in it. So afraid I won't be able to stay for the remaining 5 months, oh god ):
Third Post-As activity: Sentosa with the Poopz
Hahaha this outing was held last year. This simply shows how lazy I've gotten after A levels ended.

So Tessa, Windy and I decided on this impromptu outing to Sentosa one sunny day.
I called us the Poopz but now it's the Saviours. I have a feeling it's going to change again HAHAHA.
This background is so pretty!! ^^

Windy and Tessa. The best primary school buddies I can ever possibly have (;

Headed to the beach after walking our way into Sentosa.

Windy's AC friends were already at the beach, preparing for a crazy afternoon of volleyball.
They were nice enough to teach us but well, I wasn't being very sporting HAHAHA
After hours of volleyball (last part of which we actually agreed to play matches with a group of experienced-newbies volleyballers), we decided to leave Windy's guys alone and took photos against the beautiful sunset.
I was honestly really glad that there weren't many non-Singaporeans on the beach that day...
Furthermore, the recent case of men taking photos of girls without permission (article here) reminds me of the last time I went to Sentosa with class 16. There were groups of guys following my friend and I around and it was freaky. :/
Group photo of the day ^^

After a tiring afternoon, we had dinner at Chomp Chomp!

It was my first time there and uhhhh... The food there is overrated, in my opinion.
I have heard really good reviews of that place but I was so disappointed with the food. ):
It was pricey for hawker food and the food was just average. Old Airport Road is so much better!!!!!
It's 0315 already. Goodnight my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment