Sunday, February 23, 2014

2014: A whole new beginning

31 December 2013, a day I had been waiting for so damn badly. I've mentioned this probably a gazillion times but 2013 has been a sucky year for me.

It was one bad rollercoaster ride. The highest point was brief, most of the time I was just plummeting my way down to rock bottom. But whatever, I'm putting it all in the past. My gut is telling me that this year will be a great one, and true enough, it has been pretty good so far. ^^

Anyway, 31 December 2013 was also the day I got my dear phone. ^^

I haven't been snapping many photos but definitely enough to keep those memories alive. (: Less talking and more photos woohooz.
We don't usually see fireworks from my house but this year, they were shot high enough!! ^^
First meet-up of the year with Jcube (Thiam and Joachim) whom I love very very very much!!!

We were wandering around and landed up in Fullerton, somehow.
Haha have I ever shared on my working experience at Fullerton? Well, it sucked. LOL really. The pay, people and environment was so darn pathetic. 

We then headed to the famous Bak Kut Teh restaurant in Novena for dinner and it was yum-yumz. Refillable soup!!!! 
I know that Polaroid's border is really pretty. HAHA it's actually a Polaroid sticker which I bought online for Thiam's 18th.
Second day of work!!! Professional much? LOL. (I slept with a braid the previous night and just went to work with it HAHAHA) 
My latest profile photo HAHA.
OMG I am starting to dislike the fact that there are no uniforms for work. Choosing clothes from my limited closet for work is gradually becoming a chore and HAHAHA lazy me just wears the same electric blue dress to work every single week. 
The Batok doggy family. One of the small things that never fails to brighten up my day hahahaha.
Weekly evening/ night strolls at this hill behind Singapore Sports School are becoming my favourite parts of the week. ^^

On weekends, families will lay out there picnic mats, professional kite-flyers will fly their gigantic kites, elderly couples will take walks and runners will train. It's such a lovely scene, such a joy to see those smiles and happiness radiating from them. 
Just look at those kites!!!!! They are HUMONGOUS, I swear. The tentacles of the octopus kite is probably twice the height of an average man.
Look, families there are all having fun. I remember there was a young couple teaching their toddler son how to fly a panda kite, cuteness overload hehe.
Caught this primary school kid riding on a mini motorbike that runs on fuel :O

The best part of the stroll is climbing this hill!!!
The scenery (basically just HDB HAHA) is pretty good and it's REALLY windy.

I feel so drained after work nowadays, I can't even bring myself to switch the laptop on and blog, sigh. My blog is so dead and pathetic. ): I hope I can find more time to blog because photos and videos are piling up in my phone hahaha.

Till the next post, BYEEEEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment