Sunday, January 5, 2014

Bye 2013; Bonjour 2014

As much as I wish I can say 2013 had been good, I can't.

2013 had been a horrible year for me. In fact, one of the worst, academically and emotionally.

My grades flunked.
Relationships with some got worse.
Emotions were all over the place.

But yeah, I've found myself really good friends whom I am more than grateful for. I may not be close to some but their slightest actions like those random messages of encouragement and/or concern and saying

 I know most of them may never know how thankful I am for their presence, because they have no idea their slightest actions have impacted me ): And... I haven't been talking to them much or we completely stopped talking :/ I just hope that I'll be able to talk to them again HAHA

Okay okay, enough with the sad crap. Whatever bad experiences I had in 2013 will be gone with year 2013.

In the future when I look back, 2013 will always be this bad memory which I'll never forget. Those scars I've gotten, lessons I've learnt, they will forever reminders for myself to work hard and not let my life suck like how it did in 2013.

With that said...
In fact, 2014 has been really good so far.

I've gotten a new phone. (iPhone 5S OMGZ)

I've found a job, which starts tomorrow and I'm REALLY REALLY excited for!!!! ^^

Met up with my long-lost band seniors and batch mates.

And.... A whole lot of meet-ups lined up! ^^

My insanely sharp instincts are also telling me 2014 will be a really good year. Woohoo I am so excited now. Hahahaha I'll be blogging about my new phone and job really soon la. After the posts I was supposed to do up over the last couple of weeks.

Have a good year ahead guys!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment