Friday, December 27, 2013

I love seafood...... NOT

I had been rather busy nowadays. Everyday has been filled with new adventures!!! I'm loving this life ^^

Since my last post, I went to the beach with my childhood friends...
Recemented my toilet walls and floors...

Shopped at Bata and got crazy cheap shoes...

Went to JB and ate oyster omelette on Christmas Eve...

Returned and spent Christmas in bed...

And failed a job interview (dafuq???)... 

Well well well, what's more exciting than this? HAHAHA I'll probably write another few posts about the beach outing and Christmas separately when I stop opening my closing my Chrome browsers probably more than 40 times a day ^^ 

I'll just talk about my job interview for now... Which I failed LOL

It was a 2-week event job in Woodlands which required the promotion of a mobile app to taxi-drivers... The interview didn't really work out for me and honestly, if I was the manager, I wouldn't have hired myself either HAHAHA. I don't know why, I just can't speak in front of strangers of higher authority. Just somehow THEY INTIMIDATE ME. Wtf, I just suck at interviews la ): How I get a job next time????!!! And I secretly think they rejected me because they doubt my abilities of using a smart phone (because I use a Nokia fug)

Okay whatever I'm having a Christmas gathering with 45th tomorrow!!! And climbing before that!! So EXCITED!!! 

I will blog soon!!!!!! Bye bye ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment