Monday, December 16, 2013

Just some updates

Hihihihihi.

Ever since my last post, I tried starting on a new post on my life in NJ. It has been nearly a week AND I JUST CAN'T PRODUCE ANYTHING DECENT.

I mean, I've written a really generic one but that's just plain boring. Wanna try going the emotional approach but errr it's kind of weird.

Damn, this sucks.
Anyway, I went to school last Friday to settle some stuff and visit the Climbing team and Lignum 2014 OGLs. As much as I hate saying this, I kind of miss NJ. Definitely not the academics. Just the friendly nice people and probably the boulder gym.

I haven't climbed in ages and I suck so badly at it now, sighpie.

And the thought of me missing out on 2 years' Malaysia Climbing trips is so ):

Finally done packing my table and... it's still as messy as before. I have NO idea why.
Yoohoo I vomit rainbows.

I think it's because I stacked all the worksheets and books that I'm not throwing untidily.

Ermzxc so holidays had been pretty fun?

HAHAHA I'm watching so many shows in one day everyday. The Vampire Diaries, Running Man, Heirs, Ghost adventures.

Which means I haven't exercised in probably a thousand years HAHA I can feel all the fats piling up fast on my ass. Oh damn, I shall go for a run later.

Oh right, and I was supposed to look for a job. Urghhhh I'm broke but I don't want to look for a job just yet. Pffft things are kind of complicated right now. I want a job but most employers don't accept me because of my MOE relief which MIGHT start on January. So if I get rejected for MOE, fml I wasted my December waiting for NOTHING when I could get a bloody job and EARN BIG BUCKS. (HAHA)

On the bright side, I'm going to the supermart near my house later this afternoon to ask for a job to waste time away and earn some money too.

Then again, I have no POSB bank account. Oh boy.

Christmas is coming.

I have no plans whatsoever but I'm pretty certain about staying home and all. I don't celebrate Christmas, nor do I want to celebrate it. Christmas isn't my kind of scene bleh.

Maybe I'll get down to baking. Which I was supposed to do yesterday.

My phone's giving me texts notifications again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahaha I was clearing my texts last week, bit by bit everyday. And after deleting probably a 1000 out of 4000 nearing 5000 from my inbox, I suddenly started receiving notifications for texts.

OH YEAHHHH. So now, I can see texts notifications on my homepage, instead of having to enter my messaging inbox and that entire long process.

This means... I WILL START REPLYING MY TEXTS AGAIN.

Well, since my texts started screwing up during Alevels, I gave up on texting once and for all. I barely used my phone for the past few weeks, ignoring a hell lot of messages (Sorry people!). My phone battery could last for a week without charging and blahblahblah.

Can't wait to change my phone next year ^^

Anyway, to you who's reading this: Please blog more/ return to blogging/ start a blog!!!!

We probably wouldn't meet anytime soon and I don't know, blogs seem to be the ones that are truly connecting our lives in a way HAHA. K whatever, just blog.

To my number one stalker, I'M FOLLOWING YOUR NEW BLOG ;)

Till the next post BYEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment