Monday, November 4, 2013

My Journey :)

OMG
26 November 2013

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My post-As list is getting really long now hahahaha.
I have so many stuff I want to do, soooo many people I want to meet, I can just faint from the excitement when I think about it!!!!!

Okay, just one last day. Jiayou guys ^^

):
21 November 2013

And so, I haven't finished a timed case study nor timed essays in my entire JC life. Good job.

So f-ing screwed.

Well, apparently not
18 November 2013

Never felt this incompetent for Econs Case study.

Why does our year get all the weird questions? ): Micro in Macro. Macro in Micro. Hahahaha stop playing jokes on us la, Cambridge.

End of Hell Week
16 November 2013

It's been too long since I woke up at 2pm ^^

Today's a great day so I shall pick my books up and start mugging ;-)

加油 guys!!!! Another 3 papers this week, 2 MCQs the week after, AND WE ARE HELL DONE WITH THIS SHITZXC.

Owl
14 November 2013

My sleeping hours are getting so absurd nowadays.

0030, 0130, 0530, 0230, 0430, 2300.
Had been sleeping at these screwed up timings since last Thursday before GP.

Never mugged this hard in my entire life. #i'mgonnamakeitorbreakit

Oh wellz
13 November 2013

"How was Chemistry?" 
"Errr not good...?"
(shocked face registers) "I thought it was easy?"
F you seriously.

Maths was manageable I guess. But no, I've a bad feeling about it still.

People are getting complacent and I'm here struggling. Okay can.

Hahaha
10 November 2013

Chance of passing Chemistry is really bleak.

GP
08 November 2013

It was so horrible ):

"Q3 Is there any point in trying to predict future trends?"

It's here
07 November 2013

Realised I was still stuck in October in my previous posts LOL.

GP mugging session today with primary school buddies, ZJ and Joshua, was great.
I  hope I'll produce some decent grades tomorrow.

All the best, guys! :)

(:
05 November 2013

Smiling over the slightest things today.
I love days like these.

Hmmm
05 November 2013

Finally got a decent grade for AQ :)

And... benefits of staying home to study?
Having your hair in a messy bun and no one's here to judge.

Lucky Day
04 November 2013

Entering a building right before the rain came.
Calling someone to ask for seats at the library seconds right after his/her friends left.
Stinky-feet gross man leaves before I decide to move to another table.
Met a used-to-be close friend twice in a week, coincidentally.
Blogging once again.

It has been a good day, hasn't it? (:

Journ(ey-al)
04 November 2013

Hello. I've decided to keep a daily journal on this horrendous A Levels journey because having to bottle up all these feelings and thoughts is making me crazy. It'll not be boring, I promise.

So, my bro-in-law left for Malaysia on Sunday morning and for the first time in nearly a month, I'm getting my old life back. I can stay up to study in the living room till as late as I want without having to face a shirtless man snoring the f away right in front of me and yeah, I finally get my own private space. (Yes, I don't have my own room.)

For nights I've been crying myself to sleep (dafuq? LOLOLOL) because I have been feeling really uneasy every single day since my bro-in-law came. I no longer have my private space and my supposedly most effective midnight studying doesn't work when I see him sleeping in front of me. Seriously dreading the day when he comes back.

Drownin'
03 November 2013

Just four days away.

Whatever I'm doing now, it's not working the way I want it to be.

Don't tell me it's gonna work out just fine, because I know it won't.

Feeling so damn helpless right now.

):

No comments:

Post a Comment