Friday, November 29, 2013

Hell done with the big A

Hihihihihi!!!!!
I am finally back blogging and life is such a bliss now that As is finally over ^^ I haven't gone out of the house ever since Physics MCQ ended yesterday and had been lazing around at home. Why am I such a loser!!! -_-

Erm if you are interested in how I spend my time at home... I watched Ghost Adventures and The Vampire Diaries before sleeping at 9PM last night. And today... I watched the Avengers and hell it made no sense to me in the first half of the movie because I thought there were four heroes, turns out that was Fantastic Four. Yup so I realised that only when the heroes combined forces to fight Loki(?) which WAS RIGHT AT THE END WTS. Okay whatever, I am not cut out for action movies.

ANYWAY. Yeah so Prom's coming and I AM SO EXCITED. Hahaha I look forward to seeing everyone in pretty dresses ^^ I haven't gotten my dress nor makeup yet SIGH. What a hassle ):

Okay whoever who's reading this, please help me make a decision for Prom!!!!! Seriously in need of one right not ):

Should I go in a bun or curls???

Some buns I'm considering...

And the curls are just curls with maybe waterfall braids!! Like this!!
I have sooooooo much to have to blog about, like my post-As list (it's getting so bloody long omgz) and many many overdue posts (like about climbing, last day of school, feelings about As blahblahblah).

Enjoy your holidays peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

P/S Lalala just gonna post a screenshot of my Alevels-MIA message for memory's sake LOL

1 comment: