Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Indulge in Pictorial Excerpts :)

I'm here today to introduce my all-time favourite photography blog!!!
Click to visit!

You all know I like playing around with my camera, taking not-very-pretty photos and super duper love looking at pretty photos. However, it's really hard to find a photography blog that is catered for special events such as graduation ceremonies, couple shots and holidays!!!

But SmittenPixels is here to save the day!!!!! =D

Not only the photos are (super-duper) pretty, making it such a joy to read, I really look up to her because she's a 21-years-old Singaporean!! How often do you come across really good female photographers from Singapore?!!

Now, let us allow the pictures do the talking!! :)

I seriously love love love her photos. You can literally feel all the emotions as if you were really there, just looking at the photos!!! :)

Trust me there are even more awesome photos on her blog (I can't grab all my favourites because her blog disabled right-clicking so I had to make do with the ones from FB) so do visit it when you are free! You will definitely be amazed by them ^^ Hahahaha you should follow her Facebook page too because it will be updated whenever there's a new post with pretty photos!!! ^^

Enjoy!! ^^

Disclaimer: All photos belong to SmittenPixels Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment