Sunday, August 4, 2013

Jtune: SATURDAYZ

HIHIHIHI ^^
How's your Saturday?? Mine was super-uber awesome! Because I've been blogging and slacking the whole afternoon ^^ Lolololol Saturday is my slack day of the week SO I DON'T FEEL A LEAST BIT OF GUILT WASTING THE WHOLE DAY AWAY. There's Sunday for me to study anyway.

Anyway, since Saturday's my slack day... I've decided that Saturday will be my blogging day!!!!! So you can expect at least one post every Saturday YAYYYYYY. Mornings/afternoons for event/special posts and nights/Sundays for random short posts like this.
HAHAHA errr I don't usually do this nor am I going to do this anytime soon. Lolololol I wanted to take a photo for Thiam earlier this week and found it fun making faces into the camera. So I have a whole folder of myself now HAHAHA. Maybe I'll chuck them altogether into a post next time.

Ugh speaking of which, my flu's still here zzz. It's not as bad but it's still not gone because I haven't been taking my meds when I'm supposed to :/ Mainly because I dislike having to take 10-15 minutes to swallow 3 pills. Until I'm willing to take my meds regularly, I guess I'm stuck with this nasal voice and survive with minimal shouting ): My throat feels so damn strained whenever I try to speak in my before-flu volume sigh.

And it feels weird when I'm no longer doing something I'm starting to get used to :/ Things like... weekly jogs, nightly core exercises and texting. Okay whatever.

So last night, we had Climbing handover and it was sooooo perfect. ^^

Had my outdoor mini photoshoot, pizza for dinner, group photos etc. Here're some of my favourite photos ^^ Photo Credits to Huiyin & Vetra.

YES I CAN DO A SPLIT!!!! ^^

MY FAV JOHNSON HAHA

MY POP-STAR POSE ;)

MY FAVOURITE PEOPLE ON EARTH (HEARTS)
Shan't elaborate much because I'll be writing a really long and detailed post just for it :-) Really hoping to finish the post over the long NDP weekends so yeah, there'll be something for me to do and for you to read when we're bored ^^

Hehehe I'm looking forward to the long weekends next week because I'll be lotsa stuff to blog about by them ;) NDC, Homecoming, Climbing etc. Okay, it's really late now and I have to sleep!!

晚安 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment