Sunday, August 11, 2013

Jtune: It's Sunday... finally??? Yawnz

HELLOOOOO!!!

I'm yawning away so badly right now that I'm typing this chunk of nonsense with teary eyes -__-

Yesterday had been one tiring day. Lolololol okay, not really because I woke up at 11AM despite setting 5 alarms on my phone (excluding the one I set on the classical alarm clock that goes "RIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG" annoyingly) for 7AM. -.-

Whatever. It was still a good good day ^^ Because I managed to finish the 2 crazily loooong Physics papers and GP too. Still have a pile of work left to complete before I go out tomorrow ): Hoping I can stay up late enough today to finish everything that's due on Monday!!!

Other than that... A friend randomly called me at midnight to ask what I wanted for breakfast!!!!! HAHA it was shocking, BUT IT'S WONDERFUL TO HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS THIS NICE TO ME.

You know, like "HEY SOMEONE CARES ABOUT ME YAYYYY"
YOU CAN DO THE SAME TOO HAHAHA. Okay just joking HAHA

Okayyyzzz enough crap for 3 days. I won't be blogging till the next weekend!!!! DON'T MISS ME ;)

BYEEEEEEE ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment