Monday, August 19, 2013

Jtune: Blogging coz I feel like it

Guess what. Maths is officially my most hated subject now. 
I am so annoyed with whatever happened during Maths lecture ): 

Story in short was just my class having one of our joking moments when a group of us laughed out loud. Lecturer called me out to the stage, and when I refused to budge, he insulted me by saying "Is this what a councillor should be doing?" So I spent the whole hour of Maths lecture on the stage.

Ugh what a pain in my neck and ass. Insult my character for all I care, but using what I regard highly of to insult me is just plain rude. Lost all respect for you, dude.
Have you realised that I have been using gifs pretty often nowadays? Just saying. Lololololol.

Okay okay, time to shut up again. 晚安!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment