Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Hello, 2016 // BKK

I used to question why would those famous bloggers post long "THANK YOU ABCDEFG... FOR THE AWESOME YEAR". Like did they really mean it or did they write it for popularity's sake??? I was probably too ignorant and unappreciative of everything back then.

When 2014 ended, I finally understood. 2014 was such an amazing year, and probably the wildest rollercoaster ride up till now. (I have my let's-sum-2014-up post lying in my drafts for over a year now but I have no intentions of completing it so I'll just summarise.) That year pretty much changed me. My personality, my thoughts, my aspirations. In short, it was the turning point in my life.

2015 passed like a breeze. Way too short, yet touched the deepest corners of my heart. Despite my lack of effort when I was previously a school phantom, people still believed in me and gave me the opportunity to explore 3 different roles this year. For that, I can never be enough grateful. Really thankful to see my family bonding more than we ever did in the past decade. And for getting to hang out a lot more with all of my favourite groups of people. What's more, I met someone who is so different from me, physically and emotionally, yet each time I look at him, I see myself in his eyes. I have really been wondering what good karma have I done to deserve this much of greatness in a year. :')

Thank you, everybody. For making my 2014 and 2015 this wonderful. For allowing me to feel this blessed.

On a side note, I just returned from Bangkok slightly over two weeks ago and as much as I would like to share about the trip, I doubt I'll ever get down to blogging about it. So here's a short video I made! Hahaha it's actually a present I made for Joel for our 6 months of happiness (HAHAHA SO CHEESY I CANNOT) so it'll only contain our faces, even though we went with 2 other friends! Enjoyyyyyy.



No comments:

Post a Comment