Sunday, October 6, 2013

La robe de Rêve


HAIL THE LORD.

I have finally found a photo of the PROM DRESS that's freaking similar to what I've imagined it to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA well, this dress costs more than SGD600 online which means I obviously can't get it. And I don't really like the dipped hem :/ My ideal prom dress will cut just above my knees!!! ^^ Something like this...

But in gold instead of the floral prints!!

Okay I'm determined to get a dress like this. But if heavens decide that I have been too mean to deserve a pretty dress, it will enter my Dream-dresses-that-were-regrettably-never-bought/found list, which currently consists of that Mango LBD ):
'La robe de Rêve' means 'The Dream Dress'!
Well, that's according to Google Translate hahaha correct me if I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment