Friday, September 6, 2013

A demure young lady now =D

Hellooooooooo ^^ I'm a demure young lady who join entered adulthood!!!! =D Wooohooooo!!!!

Lolololol that sounds retarded... HAHAHAHA

Anyway, I had a really great 18th birthday this year ^^ Yay yay yay. Celebrations and celebrations came after surprises and I really enjoyed myself alottttttttt.

Thank you everyone for the surprises, celebrations and birthday texts ^^ Really very grateful for everything guys!!

But..... I'm not gonna to be blogging about any of the celebrations until all the photos are uploaded on Facebook and I really have no idea when it will be up considering how everyone uses Whatsapp to send photos around instead of uploading them on Facebook ): Yuppppp.

And so sorry to all those whose texts didn't get a reply ): I was busy fooling around the entire day to reply texts when the message first came and when I finally got down to replying, I sorta had to scroll down through my inbox alot and yeah, I might have missed yours out. Sorry ah ):

Ermmm actually I wanted to do a post with photos of myself from young till now since it was my 18th birthday. But wellz, I decided not to do so because I'm too lazy and I was an ugly baby ): Maybe I will do it 3 years later HAHAHA

Okay, that's pretty much all I have to say for today. Once again, thank you all for the awesome birthday =D

No comments:

Post a Comment