Monday, September 16, 2013

Jtune: September Hols

HELLO.

Impromptu decision to blog because damn, I haven't blogged for days and doubt I can for this week.

So... this September holidays was really well-spent and it's possibly the best one I had in my entire life (OMG)!!!! My play and work was well-balanced, I must say. I don't usually do work but I did this year!!!! What a commendable effort, hooray.

Anyway. Just some highlights of my week!!!!!!

1. I JUST FOUND MY ALL-TIME FAVOURITE MOVIES. 
Hahahaha you have noooooo idea how happy I am now. Remember my post on the 8 movies I caught over the previous weekend? Those movies are incomparable to these 2 movies I just discovered. They are currently topping my Fav-Movie list, which consist of... nothing. HAHAHA

Okay okay. So the first movie!!!
It's insanely good. To me, at least. It's not a typically chick flick that talks about love blossoming between a guy and girl. It's a chick flick that revolves around trust and family

It's not everyday you have an immature lady babysitting an insanely mature young girl. Kid goes "Other people always let you down" and lady goes "Can I have him for my birthday?" They can be annoying in their own ways sometimes, and yet so humorous and dumb at times.

It's a really great movie that really goes down to show that, trust is earned, not given.

And yes, they have a pig for a pet in NY City HAHA

THIS IS ONE DAMN HELL GREAT MOVIE.

A stunning lady with a hell hot guy and... an insanely cute baby. What's better than this combo?!!!!

Their first blind date didn't even reach the restaurant, and yet they were appointed custody of their mutual best friends' baby upon their sudden death. Boomz you just lost your best friend and hell, a baby's thrown to you the very same day. How exciting.

Arguments get real bad and you just feel so sorry for both parties. Then again, funny scenes run throughout the movie and the baby is just SOOO cute.

Really short summaries of my top two fav-movies but it should be enough to get you watching the show!! Or at least get you to put them onto your must-watch-movies list ^^

2. I'M SCREWED FOR PRELIMS BIG-BOOHOO
No elaboration needed because everyone else's talking about it. Just that I'm far worse than them in every academic way imagined.
3. GONNA STOP BLOGGING NOW & START STUDYING BYE.
Have a great week ahead! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment